Your privacy at Homedesignator.com
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
What We Collect and Store Automatically?
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “website.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “highschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
If you send us an e-mail or a comment, you may choose to provide us with personal information, such as your name or your e-mail address. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share our e-mail with any other outside organizations.
Tracking Clickstream Behavior And Advertisement
In order to track website usage, we use Google Analytics which, as mentioned above, does not allow the collection of personal identifiable information. In order to understand better how Google Analytics collect and save information, check their Terms of Service and their Safeguarding Policy.
One important feature we use in Google Analytics is the Remarketing Lists, which sets a third party cookie on visitors’ browsers in order to target them with Advertising on the Google Distributed Network. You can read more about this feature in the help center.
Here are useful links if you would like to be removed from our Google Analytics tracking:
- vOpt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.